LLC Operating Agreement
Starting at: $999
Our Attorney will work with you to go over the provisions of your operating agreement, including but not limited to:
- Identify the Members of the LLC and the respective members’ percentage interest in the LLC.
- Manager Managed LLC
- Single-Class Membership; (contact us if you need multi-class)
- Voting Rights
- Allocation of Distribution and Profits
- Management Rights
- Additional Contributions;
- Minority member protection;
- Tax Distribution;
- Tax Matter Partner;
- Establish a Reserve;
- Frequency of Meetings;
- Financial Reports for Owners
- Irreconcilable differences (optional)
- buy-sell in the event of death, disability, or divorce;
- Dispute Resolution Provisions;
- Duty of Loyalty;
- Indemnification of Managers and Members;
- Withdrawal of a Member or a Manager;
- Restrictions on transfer of equity;
- LLC’s Right of Frist Refusal on sale of Membership Interest;
- Events that cause the company to dissolve;
FL Patel Law has helped me start my business and served as a wonderful reference to lean on when any legal manner or council and/or general advice was needed. There has always been multiple options put forward with pros and cons of each business decisions given. Kalpesh and his team are trustworthy and reliable. I like that I can shoot him an email and get a prompt response. Highly recommended. I’m glad they are on my team.
I used Kal instead of Legal Zoom for a LLC formation. I will never use Legal Zoom again. Thorough, personal service, Kal answers all your questions and, most importantly, asks you questions that you probably did not think about. It is important to get it right from the beginning.
Kal is professional, organized, friendly and is a wealth of knowledge for a start-up business. He helped me figure out how to launch my product the RIGHT way. He had step-by-step advice on how to take it from a prototype to selling it online. He also had advice on patent research and knew where to send me for SBA loans. I would highly recommend him as a business attorney. It’s better to have help at the beginning to make sure you do it right!