Why You Should Hire FL Patel Law PLLC for Your Florida LLC Formation
How Our Firm Can Set Your Florida LLC Up for Success from the Start and Make Life Easier for You as a Business Owner
FL Patel Law PLLC was founded in 2016 as a part of Attorney Kalpesh J. Patel’s ongoing mission to empower entrepreneurs in Florida by helping them start, maintain, and scale their own companies. To date, we’ve helped form more than 340 Florida businesses for our clients, and the various corporate services that we provide mean that they can rely on us if and when they need legal guidance in the future.
The decisions – and the mistakes – made during a Florida LLC formation can follow a company for the rest of its existence. As a team of entrepreneurs ourselves, we know how to prepare your entity for success while also avoiding the types of errors that could cost you dearly.
Why Our Clients Love Our Florida LLC Formation Service
Our firm has formed over 340 companies for our clients ranging from Florida LLCs to corporations and nonprofits. Schedule with us now to see why our clients are so thrilled with our Florida LLC formation services.
Can I Form My Florida LLC Without an Attorney’s Assistance?
While some entrepreneurs choose to take care of their own Florida LLC formations, this route exposes their companies to numerous and expensive risks. This is especially true if you have any business partners, as an attorney’s guidance is an essential part of preventing disputes down the line.
The dangers of starting a business without a lawyer’s help don’t stop there. Other hazards and drawbacks include, but are not limited to:
- Personal Legal Liability: Protection from potential liability is one of the primary reasons for starting a Florida LLC. If you fail to set up your entity correctly, however, then you could still find yourself responsible for damages and losses related to your business.
- Painful Financial Losses: When trying to form a business without an attorney’s assistance, your mistakes are going to cost you – literally. If you aren’t careful, you could even end up paying more in penalties, fines, and legal fees than you would have for a lawyer in the first place.
- Damaging Delays: Timing is paramount to success in business, and mistakes made during a Florida LLC formation could delay its opening date, disrupting your plans, postponing your profits, and causing you to miss out on important opportunities.
- Lost Intellectual Property: Failing to secure your intellectual property rights early on can leave them vulnerable to copycats. Not only could this mean losing out on the things that make your business unique – it could force you into expensive legal battles, too.
- Unexpected Tax Consequences: Your entity’s structure determines how it’s taxed. Choosing the wrong structure or failing to understand its implications could mean that you’ll pay more taxes than you would have to otherwise, or even draw legal action from the IRS.
- Doubt and Uncertainty: If you start your business on your own, then there will be know way to know if you made any mistakes or missed any filings that will lead to damaging consequences down the line. You’ll be left constantly looking over your shoulder, which is a level of stress that you don’t need in your life.
Are There Risks Involved with DIY Business Formation Services?
At first glance, DIY business formation services can appear to be an affordable middle ground between hiring a lawyer and moving forward without any help whatsoever. These websites and their templates are full of pitfalls and other dangers. In fact, you could even end up paying more trying to fix their errors and omissions to bring your Florida LLC into compliance than you would have had you hired a lawyer to start your business in the first place.
Handling a Florida LLC formation the right way takes more than just filing a series of documents, which is about as much as these services can offer. A lot of times, all you’re really getting from DIY services is a false sense of security.
- Incomplete Coverage: Only an attorney can know for sure whether your LLC has been set up to provide you with the highest possible degree of liability and legal coverage. If you proceed with a DIY business formation service instead of a law firm, then you could be exposed to disputes and other issues down the line and not even know it.
- Missing or Incorrectly Filed Documents: A lot of paperwork goes into a Florida LLC formation, and even small errors can lead to rejected applications and cause other major disruptions in your immediate future.
- No Legal Guidance or Experience: An attorney’s wealth of knowledge and their ability to apply what they know to your unique situation is one of the most overlooked benefits of having a lawyer handle your Florida LLC formation. DIY services and websites cannot provide legal advice and won’t be able to help you with any issues or questions that come up when starting your company.
- Hidden and Unexpected Costs: Although DIY and non-attorney services typically advertise themselves as a cheap or even free alternative to a lawyer, this frequently turns out not to be the case in the long run. Not only could you get hit with hidden fees, but you might also need to pay extra for updates, corrections, or amendments.
- Inadequate and Generic Templates: The types of cookie cutter templates provided by these services can’t be counted on to meet the needs of even the most streamlined businesses. Unlike our attorney, they are unable to account for the many different factors ranging from tax implications to Florida state law and industry-specific regulations.
- No Post-Formation Support: Business owners frequently discover that they have other legal needs to take care of after their Florida LLC formation is complete. This is especially true as their businesses scale and grow. Thankfully, FL Patel Law PLLC’s full suite of services means that we’re equipped to help our clients with almost any business or legal matter that comes their way. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist with your Florida LLC formation.
How Can FL Patel Law PLLC Help with My Florida LLC Formation?
The benefits of having our attorney in charge of your Florida LLC formation cannot be overstated. Attorney Patel has over a decade of experience practicing law and has dedicated himself to supporting local business owners. With us, you won’t need to worry about delays or trying to deal with the hassle of all that paperwork, either.
We offer Florida LLC formations on a flat-fee basis. For that price, you’ll have a trained, experienced legal team on your side that can respond to your business’s unique needs. Some of the ways that we help our clients through the formation process include (but again, are not limited to):
- Providing Comprehensive Legal Guidance: Attorney Patel’s guidance during your Florida LLC formation can ensure that your business is set up not only to maximize your liability protections, but in a way that helps prepare for its future needs, too. He’ll also be able to answer your questions about Florida LLC or corporate law, as well as how to structure and operate your business.
- Drafting Formation Documents and Contracts: Many different documents and contracts go into a Florida LLC formation and running a business, and our lawyer can draft just about all of them. This includes your Florida LLC’s Articles of Organization, Operating Agreement, and much more.
- Ensuring Regulatory Compliance at Every Level: Trying to keep track of the various regulations at the local, state, and federal levels creates a lot of opportunities for mistakes if you don’t know what you’re doing. The good news is that our firm has the knowledge necessary to help your Florida LLC avoid fines and penalties for noncompliance.
- Obtaining Business Licenses and Permits: As a part of ensuring your Florida LLC’s regulatory compliance, we’ll also provide you with a guide for obtaining the necessary licenses and permits at the local, state, and federal levels. It will also contain any relevant industry-specific requirements, too. This step in particular can be a major pain if you don’t already have a background practicing Florida law.
- Registering and Protecting Intellectual Property: Our firm also provides extensive trademark services that play an essential part in protecting your Florida LLC’s intellectual property. These services include both Florida and federal trademark registration, monitoring, defense, maintenance, and more.
- Safeguarding You from Personal Liability: Unlike the above options, you won’t need to stress over whether or not your LLC will actually shield you from liability. We’ll ensure that the entity is separate from yourself under Florida law, which can be a lifesaver if your LLC is sued or takes on debt.
- Anticipating Possible Dangers and Planning for Future Needs: The same experience that informs us how to best set up a Florida LLC also helps us prepare for and prevent any potential disruptions or dangers. Foresight and proper planning are, after all, foundational to your business’s success.
- Giving You More Peace of Mind and Time for Your Business: The sense of security that comes with an attorney-managed Florida LLC formation is one of the most underrated benefits of our start-up service. Not only does it allow you to stress less – it gives you more time to focus on your business, too.
- Ongoing Support from a Trusted Attorney: As your Florida LLC grows, so will its legal needs. Establishing a relationship with our firm now can make it easier to get the help you need when you need it in the future. We offer a host of services vital to business owners and entrepreneurs, which makes us an invaluable resource throughout your company’s lifetime.
Ready to seize your dream of becoming an entrepreneur by hiring FL Patel Law PLLC for your Florida LLC formation? Then contact us now by calling (727) 279-5037, scheduling a time with our business attorney online, or by visiting our business formation page.